What to Expect
Your lash extensions are attached to your own individual eyelashes. Our genes, as well as other factors such as overall health predetermine our hair type and growth cycle. In general, our natural lashes grow in cycles of approximately 10 to 12 weeks. The natural lash must be approximately 5 weeks old in order to support the weight of the lash extension. As your natural lash sheds, the lash extension will be shed along with it.
With proper care, your lash extensions will last as long as your own lash, but can be maintained indefinitely with refills. To keep your lash extensions lush and full, we recommend getting a touch up (fill), every 2-4 weeks.
Before Your Appointment
- If you use waterproof mascara, discontinue use 3 days prior to lash application. The film it leaves on your lashes may prevent the extensions from adhering properly.
- Do not use any oil based makeup remover on your lashes. Oil is the adhesives worst enemy.
- Arrive to your appointment with clean dry lashes and makeup-free eyes
- Remove contact lenses
Lash Extensions— $200
2 Week Lash Fill - $50
3 Week Lash Fill - $75
Lash Removal - $40
After Care Instructions
- Do not get lash extensions wet for 24 hours and avoid heat and steam for 48 hours after application
- Avoid tanning beds for 48 hours
- Gently brush your lashes with a clean mascara wand each morning or after you shower.
- Do not rub your eyes
- Do not rub lashes when washing your face -- pat dry after cleansing
- Avoid any oil-based cleansers, lotions, or makeup removers
- Use only gel-based cleansers and/or oil free makeup removers when you cleanse your lashes
- Q-tips are not recommended for cleaning lashes as the cotton can get caught in your lashes
- Do not use eyelash curlers on extensions
- Mascara is not recommended however it can be worn sparingly. Do not use waterproof mascara or petroleum-based mascaras.
- Avoid waxy/creamy pencil eyeliners and stick to powder brush combinations. Most eyeliners are petroleum based which can break the bond of the lash extension.
- Do not pull on eyelashes. This will cause your real lashes to fall out along with the extensions.
- Sleeping on your back will improve the longevity of your lash extensions.